Executive Nurse Leadership Programme
The programme is for senior nurse leaders who are Queen’s Nurses working at Executive or Assistant Director level in the community setting.
Who is it for?
If you can say ‘yes’ to all the questions below, the programme is right for you!
- Are you a Queen’s Nurse?
- Are you an Executive or Assistant Director Nurse or are you working at a strategic level within your role?
- Do you have input and influence at board level within your organisation?
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills?
- Do you want to go from ‘Good to Great’?
What is it about?
This is a nine-day programme funded by the National Garden Scheme that will be delivered by a combination of online and residential sessions over six months. The main focus of the programme is on:
- Community and Primary Care Nursing – this includes Care Home Nursing
- Strategic thinking to enhance efficiency and productivity, whilst working with decreased budgets and resources
- Leading transformational change and building resilience for yourself and your team
- ‘Leading beyond Covid-19’ and transformation of cultures within the health and social care setting
- Leading with kindness and compassion.
Find out more about the programme in this brochure.
How to apply
Applications for 2021 are now closed.
In 2018, a group of Queen’s Nurses embarked on the programme and when it finished they created a tribute to the National Garden Scheme both to give thanks for the opportunity to take on the programme but also to evidence their growth and development, each choosing their favourite flower to provide the focus for their reflection. You can see what they have created here.