Have you got an idea to help raise funds for community nurses?
Most people will need the help of a community nurse at some point in their lives. The QNI supports those nurses so they can deliver the best care, where and when it’s needed.
Would you like to something back to your community and fundraise for the QNI and community nursing? We’re sure you’ve got lots of your own brilliant ideas to raise money, but here are a few of our own:
- Visit a garden open for charity as part of The National Gardens Scheme
- Take part in a fun run
- Sign up to a UK or overseas challenge event
- Hold a quiz night at your local pub
- Organise a sponsored swim
- Take your unwanted clothes and toys to a car boot sale
- Run a comedy night
- Have a cake sale
- Persuade your boss/ teacher to have a dress down day
Whatever you decide to do, we would like to support you every step of the way. We can give you advice on how to organise an event, help you to get sponsorship and provide you with leaflets and posters about the QNI.
If you would like to get involved, get in touch. Please contact Joanna Sagnella on 020 7549 1404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as you have organised an event, you can start to raise money by setting up an online sponsorship page with Just Giving and following the simple steps.