We provide small grants to individuals to undertake community nursing courses.
Exciting opportunity for Homeless Health Nurse Managers – Guild of Nurses/QNI Education Grant
The Queen’s Nursing Institute and the Guild of Nurses are joint funding opportunities for three Homeless Health Nurses to undertake the Homeless and Inclusion Health Module offered by University College London (UCL).
To find out more, please download the guidance and the application form below. Please note, the deadline to apply for these grants is 1st April 2020.
QNI Educational Grants
We operate an educational grants programme for community nurses to enhance their clinical knowledge.
Download our application form and read general criteria below.
We support nurses up to and including band 6 (or equivalent) who are in need of financial assistance to further their education. Please note we cannot help nurses in Scotland: nurses living there should contact QNI Scotland instead.
Grants of up to £1000 are awarded and applications can be submitted throughout the year online or downloading the Word form. Please note, QNI education grants can only be paid once.
- We only fund accredited courses and modules in community nursing
- Courses must demonstrate a clear clinical benefit to patients
- Applicants can only receive a QNI educational grant once
- Grants are available for course fees and books
- Travel costs to attend educational courses are not normally funded
- Applications are considered on a discretionary basis and assessed individually
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide feedback following completion of the programme.
Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN)
- school nursing
- health visiting
Specialist Community Practitioner Qualification (SPQ)
- district nursing
- general practice nursing
- community children’s nursing
- community mental health nursing
- community learning disabilities nursing
- Return to nursing (in the community)
- Return to health visiting/school nursing
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner – community focused
Other community nursing courses may also be considered. Please call Joanne Moorby on 0207 549 1400 or email [email protected] to discuss.