We provide grants to individuals to undertake community nursing courses.
We operate an educational grants programme for nurses in the community, primary and social care to enhance their clinical knowledge.
We support community and care home nurses who are in need of financial assistance to further their education. Applications will be considered from nurses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Please note we cannot help nurses in Scotland: nurses living there should contact QNI Scotland instead.
Grants of up to £1000 are awarded and applications can be submitted throughout the year online or by downloading the Word form. Please note, QNI education grants can only be paid once.
- We only fund accredited courses and modules in community nursing
- Courses must demonstrate a clear clinical benefit to patients
- Grants are available for course fees and books
- Travel costs to attend educational courses are not normally funded
- Applications are considered on a discretionary basis and assessed individually
- Successful applicants are required to provide a completed feedback form to the QNI as a condition of the grant.
If you wish to find out more or discuss any aspect of our education grants programme, please email [email protected]