We provide grants to individuals to undertake community nursing courses.
We operate an educational grants programme for community and care home nurses to enhance their clinical knowledge.
Download our application form and read the general application criteria below.
We support community and care home nurses up to and including band 6 (or equivalent) who are in need of financial assistance to further their education. Applications will be considered from nurses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Please note we cannot help nurses in Scotland: nurses living there should contact QNI Scotland instead.
Grants of up to £1000 are awarded and applications can be submitted throughout the year online or downloading the Word form. Please note, QNI education grants can only be paid once.
- We only fund accredited courses and modules in community nursing
- Courses must demonstrate a clear clinical benefit to patients
- Grants are available for course fees and books
- Travel costs to attend educational courses are not normally funded
- Applications are considered on a discretionary basis and assessed individually
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide feedback following completion of the programme.
If you wish to find out more or discuss any aspect of our education grants programme, please email [email protected]
Other organisations making educational grants
- The Royal College of Nursing has bursaries available to members
- The RCN Foundation
- The Sandra Charitable Trust
c/o Moore Family Office Limited
42 Berkeley Square
Tel: 020 7318 0845
- Professional Classes Aid Council