Community Health Services - shifting the focus
31st October 2017
This one day conference will look at how the health and care system can make the best possible use of community health services to meet the changing needs of the population.
Please note that this event is organised by The King’s Fund, not the QNI.
Is this event for you?
The conference is aimed at:
- people working in community health services that have responsibility for designing services for their population
- people working at a local strategic level who want to know how they can shift the focus of care from hospitals to community services – in line with the requirements set out in the NHS five year forward view.
What will you learn?
Despite a long history of policy initiatives about moving care from hospital to community services, there has not yet been a step-change in the focus of delivery.
- Come to the event to find out what new changes are happening nationally to enable community services to take up their role in an integrated health and care system.
- Learn from evidence-based examples best practice models of community health service delivery.
- See how to implement key principles that are needed to deliver successful community-based health services.
Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, Chief Executive of The QNI will be speaking at this event.
The event is taking place at The King’s Fund in London on 31st October 2017 from 8.30am – 5pm
You can book a place via The King’s Fund.