Improving Health through Innovation: Better Care for People who are Homeless
27th April 2018
This QNI learning and networking day is open to all and will bring together nurses and other health professionals working in the housing, care and homelessness sectors to hear from key speakers with expert knowledge and discuss how the innovations can improve the healthcare for vulnerable groups.
The event is taking place on Friday 27th April 2018 in Bristol.
This event should be of interest to nurses, GPs, midwives, paediatricians, social workers, health visitors, students, health sector educators, voluntary sector support charities and people with lived experience. Some anticipated topics for the day include:
- Personalised Medicine: the potential to tackle health inequalities
- Innovating in research partnerships
- Innovations in nursing care
- New ways for patients to promote better health
- Housing innovation for better health
- Changing commissioning standards
People who attend will receive a certificate of attendance upon completing feedback.
- Representative from London Homeless Health Programme
- Representative from Homeless Health Service, BRISDOC, Bristol
- Representative from Genomics Education Programme, Health Education England
- Representative from Groundswell
- Amy Varle, Independent Social Housing Strategist
You can book your place via Eventbrite.