Inclusion Health in the Early Years
The next QNI Homeless Health Programme event is ‘Inclusion Health in the Early Years’ and will be held in Leeds.
This learning and networking day is open to all and will bring together nurses and other health professionals working in the housing, care and homelessness sectors to hear from key speakers with expert knowledge and discuss the health of families with children in the pre-birth to 2 age group.
This event should be of interest to nurses, GPs, midwives, paediatricians, social workers, health visitors, students, health sector educators, voluntary sector support charities and people with lived experience.
The themes for the day will be:
- Access to maternity services
- Opportunities to improve parenting capacity
- Building peer support
- Health education for new mothers and fathers
- Better health care for vulnerable infants and babies
There will also be refreshments, a hot buffet lunch and plenty of opportunities for networking and discussing these topics with other health and housing professionals from around the country.
- Ailsa Swarbrick, National Unit Director, Family Nurse Partnership
- Hannah Yeomans, Project Manager, Derby Community Parent Programme, Ripplez CIC
- Dr Kathryn Johnson, Consultant Neonatologist, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
People who attend will receive a certificate of attendance upon completing feedback.
Book a place here.