Inclusion Health in the Early Years
The next QNI Homeless Health Programme event is ‘Inclusion Health in the Early Years’ and will be held in Leeds.
This learning and networking day is open to all and will bring together nurses and other health professionals working in the housing, care and homelessness sectors to hear from key speakers with expert knowledge and discuss the health of families with children in the pre-birth to 2 age group.
This event should be of interest to nurses, GPs, midwives, paediatricians, social workers, health visitors, students, health sector educators, voluntary sector support charities and people with lived experience.
Some anticipated topics for the day include :
- Homeless health and parenting
- Multidisciplinary safeguarding between health and social care
- Detoxing infants
- Teenage pregnancy and family health
- Peer support in Gypsy/Traveller communities
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Ailsa Swarbrick, National Unit Director, Family Nurse Partnership
- Other speakers from health visiting, paediatrics, midwifery and the voluntary sector TBC
People who attend will receive a certificate of attendance upon completing feedback.
Book a place here.