QNI Healthcare in the Community Conference 2017
25-26 September 2017
The QNI’s Annual Conference will take place on 25th – 26th September 2017.
This is our major annual conference for all nurses working in the community, primary care and other settings. We will hear from a range of high profile speakers on the major issues affecting nursing in the community, with an opportunity to question and network with policy makers, system leaders and educators.
The Early Bird delegate rate is available until 20th June, saving you £25 for each day you attend.
The Draft Programme gives details of all the plenary speakers and parallel sessions.
Invited speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Jane Cummings, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England
- Jackie Smith, Chief Executive, the NMC
- Lisa Bayliss-Pratt, Director of Nursing, Health Education England
- George Plumptre, Chief Executive, The National Garden Scheme
Please contact Farida Barlas with any queries about the event and we look forward to welcoming you in September.
Feedback from delegates from last year’s conference:
‘The best conference I’ve been to.’
‘Thank you for a great two days. I came away feeling re-energised and motivated.’
The Twitter hashtag is #QNI2017