QNI Annual Conference 2021 – ‘Building Back Fairer’
11-15 October 2021
2021 has continued to be a year of incredible challenges for the healthcare professionals who have been on the front line of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a thank you and in recognition of all the hard, vital work that nurses working in the community have carried out during this unprecedented time, the QNI is again offering this year’s Annual Conference as a gift to all community nurses and allied health professionals.
The theme of the conference is ‘Building Back Fairer’ and it will feature a huge range of exciting speakers, please see the programme below for the confirmed speakers.
It will take place on Zoom from 11-15 October.
- Day 1 – Inequalities in Health – click here to book Day 1
- Day 2 – Healthcare for All – click here to book Day 2
- Day 3 – Learning from Nurses Worldwide – click here to book Day 3
- Day 4 – The Nurses’ Role in Building Back Fairer: A UK Perspective – click here to book Day 4
- Day 5 – Expert by Experience – click here to book Day 5
With thanks to our sponsors: