Queen’s Nurses are committed to learning, leadership and excellence in patient care.
The Queen’s Nurse programme brings together community nurses to develop their professional skills and deliver outstanding patient care in the community.
The title of Queen’s Nurse (QN) is available to individual nurses who have demonstrated a high level of commitment to patient care and nursing practice.
All nurses, health visitors and midwives with five years’ experience working in the community are eligible to apply.
The Queen’s Nurse title will:
- Connect you with a supportive professional network
- Give you access to our free developmental programme, bursaries and networking
- Provide formal recognition of your commitment to improving care for patients
- Link you with a regional QN group
- Entitle you to attend the Queen’s Nurse annual meeting
- Provide other learning and leadership opportunities.
The Queen’s Nurse programme is generously supported by The National Garden Scheme.
Please note: The QNI does not operate in Scotland. If you are a nurse in Scotland and are interested in applying for the QN title, please contact The Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland.