Executive Nurse Leadership Programme
Applications for The QNI Executive Nurse Leadership Programme are now open.
The programme is aimed at senior nurse leaders who are Queen’s Nurses (QNs) working as Executive and Assistant Director Nurses in the community setting.
Who is it for
If you say ‘yes’ to all the questions below, the programme is right for you!
- Are you a Queen’s Nurse?
- Are you an Executive or Assistant Director Nurse or are you thinking or working at a strategic level within your role?
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills?
- Do you want to go from ‘Good to Great’?
What is it about
Our programme is funded by the NGS and developed by Leadership Trust in collaboration with the QNI. The main focus of the programme is on:
- Community and Primary Care Nursing
- Strategic thinking to enhance efficiency and productivity, whilst working with decreased budgets and resources
- Leading transformational change and building resilience for yourself and your team?
Programme dates for successful applicants:
The programme consists of three 2-days modules:
03/12/2018 Arrival after 14:00 – 05/12/2018 finishing at 14.30
13/02/2019 Arrival after 14:00 – 15/02/2019 finishing at 14.30
06/03/2019 Arrival after 14:00 – 08/03/2019 finishing at 14.30
Location: Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
How to apply
If you wish to apply, you need to send us
- Completed application form
- Letter or email of support from your Line Manager / employing organisation confirming they will release you to attend the programme.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th September 2018.
You must email your application to [email protected].