Executive Nurse Leadership Programme
Applications for The QNI Executive Nurse Leadership Programme are now closed.
The programme is aimed at senior nurse leaders who are Queen’s Nurses (QNs) working at Executive or Assistant Director level in the community setting.
Who is it for?
If you can say ‘yes’ to all the questions below, the programme is right for you!
- Are you a Queen’s Nurse?
- Are you an Executive or Assistant Director Nurse or are you working at a strategic level within your role?
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills?
- Do you want to go from ‘Good to Great’?
What is it about?
The programme is funded by the National Garden Scheme and developed by Leadership Trust in collaboration with the QNI. The main focus of the programme is on:
- Community and Primary Care Nursing
- Strategic thinking to enhance efficiency and productivity, whilst working with decreased budgets and resources
- Leading transformational change and building resilience for yourself and your team.