Online learning resources for all community nurses who work with carers.
The QNI has developed three online resources to support nurses who work with carers. Click on the link that takes you to the most relevant resource:
Supporting Carers Interactivity Tool
This Interactivity Tool is designed for use by nursing students. It can be used by tutors in a classroom setting, or by students working individually. The tool uses our online resources, making direct links and using questions, video clips, patient scenarios and case studies.
The use of the Interactivity Tool is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the tool you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions below:
- The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) is the owner of the Interactivity Tool and has sole copyright of all content relating to it.
- Reproduction of the Interactivity Tool is prohibited.
- The Interactivity Tool cannot be dismantled or QNI branding removed or altered in any way.
- The Interactivity Tool is free for individuals to access but should not be copied or shared with any third party without prior consent of the QNI.
- The QNI cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies contained within the tool.
- Use of any information in the Interactivity Tool on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the QNI shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Please click here to access the Interactivity Tool.
For more information on how to use the tool in the classroom setting, please download the User Guide below.